Migraine is an unpleasant and bothersome health disorder that is characterized by pulsing sensation and throbbing pain in the head, that is usually accompanied by other symptoms, such as hypersensitivity to light and sound, nausea, vomiting and other factors. Migraine and cluster headaches can stimulate the occurrence of disabling pain that would last for hours or even days. Diagnosing the condition at an early stage can be complicated, as it can be easily confused with a regular headache, caused by stress or fatigue. However, the main sign that differentiates the disorder is an aura, which can appear even primarily to the headache. The symptoms of this class may include tingling in the arm, leg or face, blond spots, flashes of light, etc. Besides, there is a range of other symptoms of migraine headache. Investigate on the cause of the disorder to avoid medical treatment.
Migraine Causes and Symptoms
This unpleasant condition may occur at any stage of life and process through four key levels:
- Pro-drome starts several days before the attack. During this time, you can notice such disorders as food craving, constipation, frequent yawning, stiffness, abnormal mood changes and others, which would warn about the upcoming migraine;
- Aura can bother a patient either before or while migraine attack. The issue features signs of severe influence on the functioning of the central nervous system. The most commonly reported complications include hearing music and noises, vision impairments, problems speaking, numbness and weakness of one side of the body, etc.
- Severe headache known as migraine attack may last for 4-72 hours. The frequency of the condition appearance can differ, based on individual peculiarities of patients, though it may occur even multiple times a month. Among the most devastating attack signs are nausea, vomiting, hypersensitivity to different irritants, one-sided headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, vision complications and others;
- Post-drome stage is the last one that may bother a patient for the following 24 hours after the attack. Its symptoms will include dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, weakness, moodiness and others.
Causes of migraine headache may be numerous, though the most common are:
- Hormonal changes or imbalances, especially in women;
- Foods and drinks you consume;
- Certain medications;
- Underlying physical disorders;
- Stress and others.
Cafergot as Leading Migraine Headache Solution
Contact your healthcare provider the moment you have noticed any of the mentioned symptoms. The earlier you report the disorder, the more effectively it will be treated. Thanks to Cafergot, a widely spread pain-reliever, the condition can be easily reduced. The active components of the medication decrease pain and balance the condition, especially in patients, who have been suffering from the disorder over 48 hours.
Unlike other migraine medications, Cafergot is rather affordable. You can find quality Cafergot for sale literally in every drugstore and online pharmaceutical company. Consult your doctor about Cafergot use, take the treatment in the correct dose and benefit from the powerful impact promoted.